Types of admitting:
Internări de zi pentru investigații preoperatorii, controale postoperatorii, tratamente ortopedice ale traumatismelor minore și kinetoterapie.
Daily internments/admissions: for pre surgical investigations, post surgical controls, Orthopedic treatments of minor injuries and physiotherapy.
- emergency, the emergency room of the hospital, 24h/24h - fractures and other injuries, etc
- scheduled according to the waiting lists issued after the Orthopedic consultation - replacements, arthroscopies, ligament plasties other elective interventions
- Referral from your family doctor
- Certificate of the employee / pension voucher / payment proof of the health insurance
- Identity card
- Any other medical document which could help the doctor to evaluate the patient
- Previous imagistic investigations – X-ray examinations, RMN, CT, ultrasound examination results
- Previous discharge letters
- Previous medical letters
- Medical test results